When I registered for a blog, I was looking for something simple that would convey the idea "I have a message for you". According to several sources, this is 10-44 in police scanner/ten-code. I thought I had struck gold. I have subsequently learned that ten-code above 10-39 is not standardized, and to some people, this code means "possible mental patient". Depending on the day, either connotation might be appropriate.
Calendar
Thursday, 10 October 2013
School Photo info
Picture Order Forms and proofs are due on Wednesday, Oct. 23 as stated on their order form. Re-takes will take place on Thursday, Nov. 7, in the morning, but they must have their original proof with them at the time of re-takes. No late order will be accepted at the school they will have to be returned to Picture Perfect, as per Picture Perfect rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment