To register for this learning community, visit the cyber school website: www.scs.sk.ca/cyber
and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under "Stuff" select "Math
Learning Registration". Scroll down on this page and select "I Agree".
Fill out the registration form and within a few days you will be
emailed a user name and password.
When I registered for a blog, I was looking for something simple that would convey the idea "I have a message for you". According to several sources, this is 10-44 in police scanner/ten-code. I thought I had struck gold. I have subsequently learned that ten-code above 10-39 is not standardized, and to some people, this code means "possible mental patient". Depending on the day, either connotation might be appropriate.
Calendar
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
GSCS Parent, Guardian and Student Mathematics Learning Community
There has been some renewed interest in this information, so I am reposting it.
Join
the Mathematics Learning Community for GSCS parents, guardians, and
students and gain access to the student textbooks (Grades 3-9) and
Student Practice and Homework books (Grades 1-9).
Once you have your user name and password, you can access the learning community by going to the cyber school website: www.scs.sk.ca/cyber and logging in under WebCT Log In.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment