When I registered for a blog, I was looking for something simple that would convey the idea "I have a message for you". According to several sources, this is 10-44 in police scanner/ten-code. I thought I had struck gold. I have subsequently learned that ten-code above 10-39 is not standardized, and to some people, this code means "possible mental patient". Depending on the day, either connotation might be appropriate.
Calendar
Thursday, 21 November 2013
Dental Screening
On Tuesday, November 26, the Ministry of Health will be conducting dental screenings for grade 1 and 7 students. This information is used to develop preventative program services based on need. For statistical purposes, they need students' Personal Health Services Numbers. Please complete and return the form that was sent home last week. If yours got lost, please contact me soon, so that I can get you another copy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment