Calendar

Monday, 24 June 2013

Swim Day

Just a few reminders for Wednesday's Swim Day:

- Buses leave at 10:00AM, following the assembly.
- Hot dogs and watermelon will be provided.  Students are responsible for drinks.
- Sunflower seeds are NOT permitted.
- Sunscreen is essential and a hat is recommended.

Any students leaving with their parents MUST check in with the classroom teacher.

Progress reports will be handed out when we return to school.  If you require that your child's progress report be mailed, please leave a self-addressed, stamped envelope at the office.  I'm pretty sure that there is a way to check progress reports online, but I have no idea how it is done.  I will post instructions if this is indeed still possible.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I was having technical difficulties.......What is the plan if the weather is bad tomorrow? Thanks! Shelley

    ReplyDelete