Calendar

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Blog Subscriptions

Thanks to recent parent feedback, I have been made aware of a flaw in the "Follow by Email" way of following the blog.  The updates are not immediate - in fact, they can be taking a day and a half to reach you if you are a follower.

That isn't really what I was hoping for with this technology.

In an effort to rectify the issue, I have added a new way to subscribe - the "Subscribe To tenfortyfour" RSS feed.  (It is on the right side of the page, under the calendar.)

While I am certainly no IT guru, it was very easy for me to follow the blog on my own computer, and I suspect that it will be fairly easy to set up on a smartphone as well.

Please try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Update: It IS pretty much instantaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment